FS: 94 Legacy SS Sedan 5-Speed Denver

For sales of complete cars only, from body shells to full builds, running or not.

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum. Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
No partouts or individual parts sales.

All auctions or local sales should be in the Craigslist/eBay forum
LikeUCare
First Gear

FS: 94 Legacy SS Sedan 5-Speed Denver

Post by LikeUCare »

For Sale: 1994 Legacy SS ABM Sedan 5-speed/TD04 Swapped 250K

It is time to part ways with my SS. She has been pressed into daily driving when I am in Denver once a month for a week since 2012. She has been fun and reliable up until recent. She is a Aqua Blue 5-speed sedan that has bounced around Colorado for some time. My job is now paying for a rental car and I can't justify storing/maintaining her long distance. Originally bought a a cone crusher project.

The Good:

All Done in Last 30K:

DOCUMENTED rebuilt EJ22T block(Subie Repair, Aurora, CO)
New 255 Walbro Fuel Pump
WRX Boost Gauge
2006 WRX Intercooler
New Engine/Transmission Mounts
New STi Pitchstop
New KYB AGX Adustable Shocks/Struts on all corners
Modified WRX 3" TBE Stainless Catted Exhaust
2002 WRX Front/Rear Seat Swap w/newer swapped black dash pad
New Clutch Master/Slave Cylinder
2002 WRX 16" Rims W/Goodyear rubber
New Pioneer single DIN MP3/CD radio, new speakers in doors/rear window sill
New Battery (last 500 miles)

The Bad:

1. Car wont pass Denver emissions, currently registered in Park County. Suspect the TBE exhaust, it has a cat in it but think it needs another one to pass
2. Bodywork, whoever repainted it last time was on crack, it has bondo and rust in places, Carfax shows it was in a wreck and rear passenger quarter shows it was hit and repaired but frame dimensions are good and car tracks well and no issues with alignment
3. Current CEL (Code 45, pressure sensor) I swapped to new used sensor in attempt to correct but still throws code. This affects drive-ability, car cuts fuel under boost and sometimes just going down the highway. Have to downshift and blimp throttle to get it running right when it does it.

Not sure what is wrong with the the car to make it cut fuel under boost at higher RPMs and highway speeds like it does. Took it to a local dealer and they were the ones that suggested replacing the pressure sensor. Car idles fine and runs down the road fine most of the time unless you go WOT. New engine has never been boosted over wastegate pressure (~7psi) on the TDO4. Bad fuel cut defender? MAF? Fuel pump giving out? Don't have the time to sort it.

I also have original VF11 turbo with no play, turbo intake, chimney, extra hood scoop, another turbo bumper and hood that I will sell for shipping cost, rub is they are in Alabama. Also have most all the pieces to a custom air to water intercooler setup in the trunk of the car (intercooler, heat exchanger, pump)

$1500 OBO, have pics and clean CO title, PM if interested.
1994 ABM 5-Speed SS Rebuilt EJ22T, Walboro 255, TD04, 06 WRX Intercooler, 3"TBE, WRX Rims, WRX Seats, STi Pitchstop, KYB AGXs
SOLD
LikeUCare
First Gear

Re: FS: 94 Legacy SS Sedan 5-Speed Denver

Post by LikeUCare »

Responded to PM, have pics on phone I can send
1994 ABM 5-Speed SS Rebuilt EJ22T, Walboro 255, TD04, 06 WRX Intercooler, 3"TBE, WRX Rims, WRX Seats, STi Pitchstop, KYB AGXs
SOLD
Kobura
In Neutral

Post by Kobura »

Willing to buy.
jyrine
First Gear

Post by jyrine »

Still for sale?
Current Cars: