Caution! don´t buy from POWERCHIPS

Got a new part? Is it the best thing you've ever seen? Is it a complete ripoff? Let us know about your parts and service.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

frhealt
In Neutral

Caution! don´t buy from POWERCHIPS

Post by frhealt »

Last year I entered the POWERCHIPS web page and I bought two chips, one for my Subaru Legacy 3.0R and one for my Rexton 290TD. With the order I sent them complete information including the VINs. I paid 1,000 euros (about 1,400 uS$) for the two chips. They sent me a very nice box containing the two chips, but to my surprise in the case of the Legacy they sent me a chip in DIP format and the Legacy's ECU has no DIP chip of any kind inside, and in the case of the Rexton, after receiving the chip I got the surprise that the car has no ECU for the diesel engine. After several mails and phonecalls to this people I got no solution nor my money back. Be very carefull I think they make money by cheating.
tris91ricer
Title Whore

Post by tris91ricer »

I think you lose money by being stupid.
frhealt wrote:and in the case of the Rexton, after receiving the chip I got the surprise that the car has no ECU for the diesel engine.
So you didn't know your own car didn't have an ECU?
You're lucky I like to take time to deride people, looks and sounds like you're bunk, foreigner.
[b]'92 L Sedan[/b]
EJ20g 4.11 5sp LSD

[quote]e46 owners tend to be twats.
[/quote]
frhealt
In Neutral

Post by frhealt »

I posted this to prevent other people from being robbed. It seems that you are very smart 91legacy_sleeper, I just hope you´ll never have to regret you foolish pride!
tris91ricer
Title Whore

Post by tris91ricer »

Where ya from, homie?
[b]'92 L Sedan[/b]
EJ20g 4.11 5sp LSD

[/quote]
dzx
Fifth Gear

Post by dzx »

Damn man, you ran another one off. :P
///M
'93 Legacy SS - part out
tris91ricer
Title Whore

Post by tris91ricer »

I didn't run him off. I called him on his senseless BS and he decided to leave it at that. I'll bet he still lurks, if he even has a legacy.. :roll:
[b]'92 L Sedan[/b]
EJ20g 4.11 5sp LSD

[/quote]