RM Rallycross Divisional championship July 8-9, CO

Autocross, Rallycross, ProRally, Drag, WRC, F1 etc...

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

legacymax
Second Gear

RM Rallycross Divisional championship July 8-9, CO

Post by legacymax »

Rocky Mountain Rallycross Divisionals are going to be held in Winter Park Colorado on July 8-9 with a night section on Saturday. Here is a link to all the info. "World's Highest Rallycross"
http://www.awdpirates.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=13060
94 legacy Silver Touring Wagon now w/ 5spd, Ground Controls, ej20g, rear VLSD, td05, and edms.
95 impreza Rally car. 3.0 H6
88 Toyota fj62 OME lift.
gt2.5turbo
Second Gear

Post by gt2.5turbo »

you going to be running in this max? i guess i could just ask you when i see you in like an hour....

but i might have to swing in a watch
93 White Legacy Turbo Wagon: For Sale-ish
93 White Turbo Sedan: soon with a little more umf
91, funky brown purple gray color, legacy L Wagon: the "its so cheap i cant not pass it up" purchase to get me around when the others are down
legacymax
Second Gear

Post by legacymax »

yes, i will be racing in this one. The impreza will have a new to me light bar on the front with my hella FF1000s, 500s and cheap cornering lights. Should be a fun time and hopefully i will win my Rally Prepared. :D
-max
94 legacy Silver Touring Wagon now w/ 5spd, Ground Controls, ej20g, rear VLSD, td05, and edms.
95 impreza Rally car. 3.0 H6
88 Toyota fj62 OME lift.
206er
Fifth Gear

Post by 206er »

hmm if I can get off work I might register for saturday. is there a spot I can just sleep in my wagon? Ive got no tent and dont feel like shelling out for a hotel room.
any suggestions on what to bring besides food, water, tools, and money? unfortunately I have no spare tires, is that just insanity to go that far with no spares?
1994 Touring Wagon: ruby mica, 5mt swapped