Yep, it's winter.

This is for non-Subaru related topics. Keep it realistic please.

Moderator: Moderators

evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

I open the sunroof when it's 44 degrees in the winter. I don't mind the cold that much and it really makes you appreciate the nice days. Plus I have Greek skin so I hate hot, muggy places with a passion. Washing my face with rubbing alcohol every couple hours gets old. Also hate bugs.
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
93forestpearl
Fifth Gear

Post by 93forestpearl »

Yeah, I'll deal with mosquitoes here to not have nasty poisonous crap. We have way less bugs compared to the summer I spent in Missouri.

Several years ago, my mother bought some praying mantis cocoons for the garden. I ended up catching one and it was my pet until it laid its own cocoon and died. Feeding it crickets from the pet store was pretty sweet.
→Dan

piddster34 at h0tma1l d0t c0m
TrueBlue
First Gear

Post by TrueBlue »

Supposed to get 1' to 2' tonight.

Yes, those are single hash marks.

Since I snowblowed (snowblew?) the driveway at 7PM, I have at least another 6" on top of it - it's now 10:30. That means @ 2" an hour - a rate which may accelerate tonight.

Subaru weather :D
1994 Legacy L AWD 5-sp • 2002 Chrysler 300M Special • 1968 Mustang Fastback C-code
93forestpearl
Fifth Gear

Post by 93forestpearl »

LMAO!!!!!! Especially at some places that don't ever see below 50.

→Dan

piddster34 at h0tma1l d0t c0m