94 legacy Turbo, Canada

Information about specific car builds.

Moderator: Moderators

Suuubaaruu
In Neutral

Post by Suuubaaruu »

93forestpearl wrote:A set of working 22T heads should be extremely cheap or free to come buy. If I didn't already give my extra pair away, you could have them.

ya but i would like to see him have those ej25 high flow heads on there though...
Look at me Iam a Z come spray paint me!
94SS_Canada
Third Gear

Post by 94SS_Canada »

The key thing here is money, people think you can get shit done without money but the cold hard truth is you cant and somethings have to wait.

If i switched back to EJ22T heads, it could be an option. Ive never split a block before though and im scared ill just waste more money on broken items.
FastRust
Suuubaaruu
In Neutral

Post by Suuubaaruu »

Holy shit! Just got back from looking at this thing and that "mechanic" absoloutly just butchered everything!!!!
I hate to see this thing go.....

but the Heart may be transplanted in a car better suited to run this thing.
Look at me Iam a Z come spray paint me!
SubaruNation
Fifth Gear

Post by SubaruNation »

from the dead, but you could always get a small loan and pay it off little by little over time. that would help you build credit too, if you don't already have it.
Zach - Legacy Frankenstin
93forestpearl wrote:Keep up the good work. You'll never know what you are capable of unless you push yourself.
94SS_Canada
Third Gear

Post by 94SS_Canada »

Ya its sitting at my friends house! Im thinking if i swing along a full long block i might just start Fresh! and do it right. I just want to get it back to stock and build it up again, nothing to crazy though. I want to keep it clean and i think i can do it this time around...!
FastRust
SubaruNation
Fifth Gear

Post by SubaruNation »

my signature is my response to you sir :-D
Zach - Legacy Frankenstin
93forestpearl wrote:Keep up the good work. You'll never know what you are capable of unless you push yourself.
94SS_Canada
Third Gear

Post by 94SS_Canada »

haha thanks, dont worry this car still has alot of hope, maybe a little rally use . . . .idk
FastRust
94SS_Canada
Third Gear

Post by 94SS_Canada »

Who needs parts! Anything from this! Calgary area, willing to ship. Drop me a line Quinn Parkes at 1-403-616-5958 Call or text me anytime!
FastRust
91legacyawdturbo
Second Gear

Post by 91legacyawdturbo »

Can you find an Ej20G (early) at all??? I found mine for 900.
If you run into one I would grab it. Its an easy swap, you can retain alot of parts.
91 SS, v9 ej207 twin scroll swap, Gda wrx dash swap.
2002 wrx sport wagon
94SS_Canada
Third Gear

Post by 94SS_Canada »

I just, i need to start fresh.
FastRust