My G Sale. Lots of interior items

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
Florin1
Fourth Gear

My G Sale. Lots of interior items

Post by Florin1 »

Hello. Doing some garage cleaning, and thought i should sell some parts. Some will relate to rs's some wont. Here we go... :burnout: BBS Members get better deals (this is my copy paste from rs25)
05+ WRX Doorcards. Got all 4. Great condition. sold

91 Legacy SS F/R seats
These are the gray alcantara leather. Rears are not pictured because they're in the shed. Seats are in nice condition, car has 147K. Driver seat has a small hole in side bolster that has been epoxyed or something. $150 obo

STI F/R Seats
Seats are in great condition. Excuse the phone pictures. $600

STI TMIC
TMIC, BPV, BPV hose and clamp, 90* Elbow, and whatever else is in the picture. sold

WRX Carpet Black
Was told it came off an 04, all though the black door cards seem to say 05. sold

4 Pots
I originally was gonna install them in my T-Leg but than i came across Brembo's. So the story on these was gonna be that i wanted them to match my sti interior (now up for sale) so i ordered custom "WRB" metallic paint and ceramic coat to match from Wesco, and had Tex make me sti pink decals. In the sale is also my rear 1 pot calipers that have been completely rebuild. The rear calipers on the 91-94 Turbo Legacies are better than the 02-05 wrx ones because they accept accept vented rotors as opposed to the solid ones. I did my research, and the brake bias will not be affected. Also, the rear pads are brand new, and the fronts at about 95%. Here is a link to the work i did on the calipers legacycentral bbs • View topic - Florin1's 94 Legacy SS. My asking price is $600. Keep in mind you will not need rear 2 pots with these. Oh, and the front brake lines are included even though only one is pictured. Rears, you can use your old lines.

04 wrx Doorcards
Great Condition. $200

06 wrx Doorcards
These are in nice condition. Rear cards missing the to section. You can use your old ones. $125 obo

AGT HID kit. H7 (bnib)- $85 obo

Legacy Sport f/r Seats Leather (very nice condition, no tears or splits)- soldobo

WRX Prodrive Springs Rates 240F/200R(struts not included). Springs have been cut since picture was taken to lower the car further. Ask for pix to see what it looked like. Car is now on coilovers.- $100

06/07 WRX interior Interior is, Great condition. $300 oboplus your buckles (in black)
Last edited by Florin1 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1994 Legacy Sport Sedan.
1991 Legacy Sport Sedan.
Florin1
Fourth Gear

Re: My G Sale. Lots of interior items

Post by Florin1 »

Low mileage, great condition. sold

Pretty nice condition. $200. Just for the fronts. I got the rears, but hey are with my high back set that i'm gonna be posting. If you want the rear as well, ad $100.
Last edited by Florin1 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1994 Legacy Sport Sedan.
1991 Legacy Sport Sedan.
jdmleggy97
First Gear

Post by jdmleggy97 »

willing to ship any of the seat sets?
Florin1
Fourth Gear

Post by Florin1 »

haha, oh man. That wouldn't be worth it for you. I bet it would be really expensive. Have you looked on nasioc, MAIC or NESIC chapters in the classifieds?
1994 Legacy Sport Sedan.
1991 Legacy Sport Sedan.
Florin1
Fourth Gear

Post by Florin1 »

bump for what's left
1994 Legacy Sport Sedan.
1991 Legacy Sport Sedan.