WTB: FWD 5mt

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
supra90turbo
First Gear

WTB: FWD 5mt

Post by supra90turbo »

I need a FWD 5MT Trans for my 1994 Legacy.
The lower the ratio, the better, as I do 500mi/wk.

I can pick up anywhere within a 50mi radius of Central Mass! 01440 to be exact.
Bonus points if you have a good Left Front caliper hanging around that I can snag!
94 Ti Pearl White - 191k - Tein - Rota - Dunlop - ITG
94 Mi Blue Metallic - 210k - Whiteline - Pirelli - RallyArmor - Hella - AEM
jdmleggy97
First Gear

Re: WTB: FWD 5mt

Post by jdmleggy97 »

I have one I have one!!!! Front wheel drive correct?! 100$ it's yours. You just need to arrange shipping!
supra90turbo
First Gear

Post by supra90turbo »

Hmm.... You're in Buffalo, I see. That's only a 3 hour drive from my house. A three hourr tourrr
And yes, Front Wheel Drive.
How about I come get it? Any idea how many miles are on it and what it came out of?
94 Ti Pearl White - 191k - Tein - Rota - Dunlop - ITG
94 Mi Blue Metallic - 210k - Whiteline - Pirelli - RallyArmor - Hella - AEM
jdmleggy97
First Gear

Post by jdmleggy97 »

Please come get it!! Gota move it fast I'm only in town for a few more days!! It has About 120k on it shifted great to me. It came out of my wifes 95 legacy when I did the awd swap. It comes with mount subframe thingy as it was a bit different than the awd counterpart. Ill pm you my phone number..