Adjustable fuel pressure regulator question, where to mount

Heads, valves, pistons, rods, crankshaft, etc...

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

davidson 5139
First Gear

Adjustable fuel pressure regulator question, where to mount

Post by davidson 5139 »

Does anybody have some good pictures on where to mount a adjustable fuel pressure regulator. I already searched and go-ogled it and didn't really find anybody that has done it. So show me your pics.......please!!!
91 5 speed SS. Greddy 3" Catless exhaust, Boost controller, TDO4, Intake, Equal Length Headers, TMIC, Wesico pistons, scat rods, Old School Wheels, Greddy Catch can
davidson 5139
First Gear

Re: Adjustable fuel pressure regulator question, where to mo

Post by davidson 5139 »

So NOBODY put a adjustable fuel pressure on their ss? Really? Come on share some pics!!!!
91 5 speed SS. Greddy 3" Catless exhaust, Boost controller, TDO4, Intake, Equal Length Headers, TMIC, Wesico pistons, scat rods, Old School Wheels, Greddy Catch can
gijonas
Fourth Gear

Post by gijonas »

Id say you just put it somewhere that makes sense and is convenient?
94SS.Wiseco forged pistons,TD04,TMIC,WALBRO 225,440's,3" all the way,revtronix stage 2,enough other crap to fill the internet.

THE TRIBUTE BUILD>>>LINKY LINK>>> http://bbs.legacycentral.org/viewtopic.php?p=295455#295455
sublunacy
First Gear

Post by sublunacy »

I Love pictures? im game! show a pic of that shiney toy. ruff up some clean steel, DP it/ flip it over / paint it. give it a good hard clear coat of the man paint...... and take more pics to share the glory. Did u use the NA rails on her yet?
"Hows the transition look?"
91 turbo manual
BMX in the trunk!!!
davidson 5139
First Gear

Post by davidson 5139 »

sublunacy wrote:I Love pictures? im game! show a pic of that shiney toy. ruff up some clean steel, DP it/ flip it over / paint it. give it a good hard clear coat of the man paint...... and take more pics to share the glory. Did u use the NA rails on her yet?

lol....No I haven't used n/a rails yet......just wanted to up the fuel pressure a little bit more. I was thinking of relocating my windshield washer reservoir to the trunk and putting it there, what do you think?
sublunacy
First Gear

Post by sublunacy »

Yea i like it. makes alot more sense than moving the battery, Long high amp cables / vibration, is heavy and causes subaru death due to combustion outside the cylinders. lol ......maybe fuel (tank) detonation aswell. hehehe .
i like the idea.... moves a gallon of liquid and would look cool when u fill it. what about spills??? funnel?

what ru doing with the fpr solonoid? usin it/ delete?
91 turbo manual
BMX in the trunk!!!
davidson 5139
First Gear

Post by davidson 5139 »

As for the fp solnoid I got a adapter. I am thinking of getting a genaric washer fluid resivor (the ones.
they sell at autozone) and securing it down tight. I would use a funnel to fill. Thanks for the imput.
sublunacy
First Gear

Post by sublunacy »

yea an adaptor for the fpr, but im askin about the solonoid- Maybe im wrong here? our subs have one right? all it does is richen the mixture on warm start ups..... one less thing to check on an obd1 car....Maybe a leggy pro can chime in about the pros and cons of that for both of us? a fprs delete...
91 turbo manual
BMX in the trunk!!!
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Legacy777 »

Do you have a wideband? Have you experienced the engine going lean under boost?
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm