Pic of your car...

Show us your Legacy pictures and videos.

Moderator: Moderators

Legacyman200
First Gear

Pic of your car...

Post by Legacyman200 »

Post here one pic of your car....
I begin:
For the big gallery of Legacy.....

Tcho
:)
Olivier
I sold my '93 legacy but now I have '99 GC8 (boosted) and '05 Legacy SpecB.
Thank you to visit my website
http://membres.lycos.fr/subaruleg
ciper
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by ciper »

I love the color! That roof hump is freaking me out though, what versions have that? I dont remember seeing that until later.
Legacyman200
First Gear

Post by Legacyman200 »

Thank you for the colour it's repaint in blue mica 8) ...The roof hump it is a version in fiberglass which comes from Europe.
And you you have a photo of your Legacy? I came on holidays two years ago to San Fransisco by visiting California... :roll: Wonderful!!!!!!!

Tcho
Olivier
ciper
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by ciper »

I have a photo but I dont have a place to host it. The original image is 3040 pixel by 2016 pixel :shock:
eastbaysubaru
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by eastbaysubaru »

Hey Ciper, I can host it for you. Just shoot it to me via email. brian@eastbaysubaru.com

-Brian
'04 PSM FXT
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Legacy777 »

same goes for me.....email me.....I can resize too.....
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm
eastbaysubaru
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by eastbaysubaru »

So HEEERE's Ciper!

'04 PSM FXT
ciper
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by ciper »

While looking at that picture you have to listen to the music from

http://216.130.176.127/Weeee(mov).swf

thanks eastbaysubaru
totech
Second Gear

Post by totech »

Ciper,

I get the Weeeeee, But the rest?
totech
Second Gear

Post by totech »

Oh, Yeah,

That is my car too.... Identical!!

The only thing that goes Wee is my noisy Tranny.

What was that Clunk?
ciper
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by ciper »

totech: The rest is pretty wild.

You think thats weird? Check this out http://zerobrid.tripod.co.jp/
totech
Second Gear

Post by totech »

Ok, Ciper,

You got me.

Some of those are weird, Maybe if I understood Japanese, I could see a reason for that stuff.... Otherwise?

Anyway, Your car sure looks good.

Got any more pictures?
ciper
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by ciper »

I plan to take some more, I think you would be very surprised at the cleanliness of my engine bay. I can work all day on the car and without gloves get no dirt or grease.

Its funny, I was helping a freind work on his truck and I "forgot" that you get dirty. When I pulled my hand out I was surprised for a moment to see dirt :lol:

I regularly show off, is that so bad? The people are amazed when I tell them my car is 13 years old (last month, YEAH!)

BTW, do you have the birthday of your car memorized?
totech
Second Gear

Post by totech »

Ciper,

No, I am as anal about the cleanliness of my car's "dirty bits", I frequently spend hours washing off all the road grime from all of the car..

I once opened the hood of my then 2 year old BH to another Toronto Subaru owner with the same car, he remarked that it still looked new, after 60,000 miles, his looked really dirty.

The 91 is as clean, even with 180,000 miles. It is nice to work on the car and not get dirty.

I cannot remember my car's birthday, I have trouble with my spouse and kid's birthdays too!! But I remember the oil changes :) Weird!
rallysam
Fourth Gear

Post by rallysam »

I had to throw up a shot since my rally legacy looks exactly like Ciper's.
Here's the whole video where that still came from:
http://www.godigitalstudios.com/www/jya ... light1.mpg

Ciper: Is your car really turbo? Why no hood scoop? Engine swap?
'00 Impr RS - sold
'91 Legacy Turbo 5MT - mothballed
13psi, TurboXS TBE, WRX IC, Hallman MBC, TurboXS FCD, KYB AGX, Phil's STI seat, SPT short shifter, David Carter hood, Zeitronix widebandO2, Kuhmo rally tires, STI IC spray, thanks:gearboxtech.com
ciper
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by ciper »

Non turbo. Heavily modified suspension but basically stock engine. I do have a scooped hood to be installed (using the wrx sized scoop). I currently have a little over 4k saved to do an engine swap.

I plan to install a low mileage (under 10k) 2003 wrx engine. Im still contemplating wether I want to take the WRX auto as well, since I really like the design of the center differential.

My funds are actually about 5k but 1000 of it was set aside for a quaffe front differential. Unfortunatly the quaffe deal seems to have fell through :cry:

I will have a viscous rear diff from a JDM legacy.

My engine has aporx 150k on it, yet you would never know. Running mobil 5w-30 or 10w-30 full synth I loose less than 1/4 inch of oil from the dip stick in 4500 miles. Tell me that isnt excellent!

The only complaint/problem I have is CONSTANT WHEEL BEARING REPLACEMENTS!!! Its driving me up the wall. How many have you replaced?
rallysam
Fourth Gear

Post by rallysam »

Oh I get it, duh. I was reading "eastbaysubaru's" signiture under your picture. :oops:

No wheel bearing replacements, which is amazing, because everything else in the darn car needs replacement now, at only 130k miles (valve seals, synchromesh, clutch, brakes, CV joint). I have a love/hate relationship because even though it's my second one and I love these BC-BF's, my particular one is a lemon. Even so, it's good at doing this:

'00 Impr RS - sold
'91 Legacy Turbo 5MT - mothballed
13psi, TurboXS TBE, WRX IC, Hallman MBC, TurboXS FCD, KYB AGX, Phil's STI seat, SPT short shifter, David Carter hood, Zeitronix widebandO2, Kuhmo rally tires, STI IC spray, thanks:gearboxtech.com
nubs
First Gear

Post by nubs »

Here is my 93 Touring Wagon Image
Grant
Second Gear

Wheel Bearings

Post by Grant »

I'm working on getting a pic of my car to post. So far my car is still much to clean. I have 187K miles and the only things that have been changed are the cv joints at 120K and a wheel bearing at 165K. All original other than that.
Grant Hughes
Denver, CO
http://www.nocoastmotorsports.net
subyfanatic
In Neutral

Post by subyfanatic »

Here's mine
CypherMax
In Neutral

My Car

Post by CypherMax »

Make- Subaru
Model-Legacy L Sport (Non Turbo)
Year-1991
Body Color-Mica Ruby
Interior -Custom red and black paint scheme on vents, dash, kick panels, center console, all four doors, etc.
Internal Modifications- Alpine-7875 60Wx4 head unit/ four 6-1/2 Alpine SPS 1929S 2-way coaxial speakers/ 10” Alpine S10 subwoofer in a custom Alpine bandpass box with a titanium flared port and plexiglass viewing window. All powered by an Alpine MRV-357 1,000 watt 5-channel amplifier. Custom wiring from the head unit’s auxiliary input to a RIO MP3 player. Matrix racing pedals. Cobra Radar detector. Gtech Competition Pro Meter, Removed back seat.
External Modifications- Set of hyper white Eurolite fog lights with a kill switch. Set of white Eurolite LED windshield washer lights with a kill switch. Red Street Glow Competition Gold Series underglow kit with a covered red toggle switch. Strobe light inside of the viewing window of the woofer box as well as in back up lights. 5% Limo Tint on back windows with custom inlay on back windshield. Importmatrix.com banner on the front windshield, various sponsor stickers on back windows. Set of KYB GR2 performance gas struts. Set of Motegi 17x7 FF5 Rims wrapped in 205/40/17 Ventus Rubber. Set of Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs 1.2 inches all around. Pair of Starlight HID headlights 4000 degrees Kelvin.
Engine Modifications- Ravin performance exhaust system with a twin tip upright Ravin muffler with a high flow cat 2-1/4” all the way through. Drop-In K&N air filter, Tornado Turbine. Denso Iridium spark plugs.
Engine Specifications- 4-cylinder, SOHC, 16- valve Multi-Point Fuel Injected, 2.2 liter, horizontally opposed boxer engine.
Engine Type- EJ22EAA1BB
Torque-137fpt @ 4400 rpm (Gtech tested 139.4 fpt @ 4500 rpm)
Stock Horsepower-130hp @ 5600 rpm
Claimed Horsepower-140hp @ 5600 rpm (Gtech tested 137.6 @ 4500rpm)
0-60-7.8 seconds (Gtech Tested)
¼ mile-16.7 seconds (Speculated)
Transmission-Automatic with manual option
Future Modifications- Hippo Sleek Body Kit, Paint the whole car black, Pair of Corbeau CR1 red racing seats with 4-point harnesses, Replace all the carpeting in the car with black carpeting expand and upgrade the sound system into where the old seats were, Stinger capacitor, Viper security system with auto-starter, Alpine DVD player monitor, Borla Headers, Apexi N1 Exhaust, Custom High-Flow cat and line, New light weight unorthodox pulleys, Ignition control, Slotted rotors and cables, Strobes in headlights, Apexi Gauge Pod with Volts, Water Temp and Oil Temp, Oil cooler kit, Front and Rear Strut tower brace, WRX Momo racing steering wheel, STi floor mats. Possibly a Turbo…

Legacyman200
First Gear

Post by Legacyman200 »

For CypherMax....

Tcho
Olivier
GizMo22t
First Gear

Re:

Post by GizMo22t »

Can anyone host a picture of my car?
Mo
93touring wagon
paf
First Gear

Post by paf »

Thats a clean engine bay!
where do you live?
cuz here in the maritimes with dirt in the summer, mud in spring/fall and salt in the winter mine is all dirty and rusted/ peeled paint on the radiator etc.
I have tried to clean my engine bay but it just doesnt clean up
so I gave up
1990 FWD Legacy Wagon Base
CypherMax
In Neutral

Post by CypherMax »

thanx man i live in red bank new jersey its on the shore. i detaild my engine myself it took FOREVER!!