Lots of 90-94 Legacy parts, Turbo and N/A

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Legacy777 »

When I put the spoiler on my car, I had it painted.....it was around $150 or something like that.....it's been a long time.

If you can't find the code # for sandstone I've got it at home.
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm
Manarius
Fourth Gear

Post by Manarius »

As I recall, the code # is 076. I'd like to pick up a spoiler cheap and then have it painted to match my car. If that's going to be a $200 investment, I might as well do it right. However, I'm not sure if it'll match due to the sun bleaching on my car.
Manarius wrote:The Neo-Cons would call me a defeatist. I'd call me a realist. I'm realistically saying that a snowball has better chances in the blazes of hell than democracy has in Iraq.
1995 Polo Green Subaru SVX (189k miles - 08/2007-Present)
Suzie-Q
First Gear

Post by Suzie-Q »

if it won't fit my car, nevermind! but i was just going to buy the whole trunk since it would be easier to sell. no one wants a trunk with holes! if you are willing to sell the spoiler by itself, i would gladly purchase that if no one else will. thanks!
91 Mica Ruby Pearl L Sedan[color=#800000][/color]
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Legacy777 »

Just another FYI, the 91 spoiler LED has a color coded section. So it needs to be painted as well.

I found this out the hard way, because I bought the LED for my spoiler separate. I ended up finding a place that would mix up my paint code and put it in aerasol cans. I painted it and cleared it. It's not exactly the same shade, but it's under the spoiler and really isn't noticable unless you know what you're looking for.

Regarding the paint matching/fading. I lucked out. The spoiler matches the car perfectly.
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
2020 Outback Limted XT

Blackbart
Vendor
Vendor

Post by Blackbart »

Suzie-Q wrote:if it won't fit my car, nevermind! but i was just going to buy the whole trunk since it would be easier to sell. no one wants a trunk with holes! if you are willing to sell the spoiler by itself, i would gladly purchase that if no one else will. thanks!
I have two trunks with spoilers that I would like to sell complete.
The 91 color is 743, kinda gray/brown??
The 92 is 218, Brandywine.
Also have the front hoods (with scoops), grills and bumpers as well
Suzie-Q
First Gear

Post by Suzie-Q »

is there any way i could get an estimate for price including shipping for the trunk w/spoiler, hood w/scoop, and grill? i've been looking for all three. thanks!
91 Mica Ruby Pearl L Sedan[color=#800000][/color]
Manarius
Fourth Gear

Post by Manarius »

Blackbart wrote:I have two trunks with spoilers that I would like to sell complete.
Stupid question: Are the trunks with spoilers different from the ones that aren't? (Aside from the fact that they have the spoiler and Turbo badge)

::Edit:: If you could PM me with the '91 Hood, Trunk, and Grille prices...I'd be appreciative. Maybe we can work out a deal if I come pickup all 3. (I don't live too far away)

::Edit2:: How easy would it be for me to swap the lock mechanism on the trunk?
Manarius wrote:The Neo-Cons would call me a defeatist. I'd call me a realist. I'm realistically saying that a snowball has better chances in the blazes of hell than democracy has in Iraq.
Blackbart
Vendor
Vendor

Post by Blackbart »

The only difference I know of between the trunks themselves is the access holes on the inside so you can get to the screwa that hold the spoiler on. Swapping the lock should be cake, couple of mins.
I'll PM you about buying the parts.
Manarius wrote:
Blackbart wrote:I have two trunks with spoilers that I would like to sell complete.
Stupid question: Are the trunks with spoilers different from the ones that aren't? (Aside from the fact that they have the spoiler and Turbo badge)

::Edit:: If you could PM me with the '91 Hood, Trunk, and Grille prices...I'd be appreciative. Maybe we can work out a deal if I come pickup all 3. (I don't live too far away)

Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Legacy777 »

Blackbart wrote:The only difference I know of between the trunks themselves is the access holes on the inside so you can get to the screwa that hold the spoiler on. Swapping the lock should be cake, couple of mins.
I'll PM you about buying the parts.
Manarius wrote:

Actually the non-spoiler trunk's for the most part have the access holes. One is beneath the rubber bump stops, and the other is just forward of that. The spoiler ones have a little notch, but the non-spoiler ones will work fine. I found that even from the factory the spoiler is not 100% centered horizontally on the trunk. It's close....but when I put mine on, it was closer ;)
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
2020 Outback Limted XT

Blackbart
Vendor
Vendor

Post by Blackbart »

I knew Josh would show up to save me!! :lol:
We need to add a new Fourm to this place: "Ask Josh"
Subaru_Nation555
Third Gear

Post by Subaru_Nation555 »

PM'd you about a turn signal wiring harness.
Blackbart
Vendor
Vendor

Post by Blackbart »

Subaru_Nation555 wrote:PM'd you about a turn signal wiring harness.
Get it out to ya Tuesday
Legacypusher
First Gear

Post by Legacypusher »

Thanks. I'll look for them this week.
Don

'90 L wagon, fwd, 5MT, 156K, purchased new 11/89, and running like a top. What a great car this continues to be.
J-MoNeY
Fourth Gear

Post by J-MoNeY »

How about the AT shifter piece that has the numbers and shit on it? I need it in black.
98 LGT
Blackbart
Vendor
Vendor

Post by Blackbart »

J-MoNeY wrote:How about the AT shifter piece that has the numbers and shit on it? I need it in black.
If all you need is theblack plastic strip that says P N R........I can stick it in an envelope for you. If you need the plastic piece that holds it, I only have gray.
J-MoNeY
Fourth Gear

Post by J-MoNeY »

Damn. I needed the plastic part that goes with it. Thanks anyways. I'll tear into my new ride and keep you a-breast of any new things that I might need.
98 LGT
Manarius
Fourth Gear

Post by Manarius »

Does it have a CD player that would fit my '91? If so, how much? (And do you mind cash...I don't have the ability to write checks)
Blackbart
Vendor
Vendor

Post by Blackbart »

Sory, no cd player
shemoves
Second Gear

Post by shemoves »

Alright, spilled oil all over the trunk. I need the trunk liner (carpet pad) for a '94 Legacy SS (don't know if SS has different colors...mine is a dark grey)
Blackbart
Vendor
Vendor

Post by Blackbart »

I have a gray trunk liner from a 94 SS, send PM with a reasonable offer.
Blackbart
Vendor
Vendor

Post by Blackbart »

I still have a nice light tan leather interior for a wagon, swaybars, all kinds of lights, 14" teardrop alloy's, grills, MAF's, fuel rails, injectors, springs, radiators, ........
vrg3
Vikash

Post by vrg3 »

Do you have a new-design (white connector) knock sensor?
"Just reading vrg3's convoluted, information-packed posts made me feel better all over again." -- subyluvr2212
Blackbart
Vendor
Vendor

Post by Blackbart »

vrg3 wrote:Do you have a new-design (white connector) knock sensor?
No, but I have a nice leather interior :D
vrg3
Vikash

Post by vrg3 »

Hmm, I'll have to check the interchange charts and get back to you... :)
"Just reading vrg3's convoluted, information-packed posts made me feel better all over again." -- subyluvr2212
skid542
Fifth Gear

Post by skid542 »

Vikash, if you need a knock sensor I can pull the one off my old engine today, I don't think it's the new style though but it does work.
Lee

93' SS, 5mt swapped, 182k, not stock...
96' N/A OBW 5sp, 212k, Couple mods... RIP
99' N/A OBW, 4eat, mostly stock.