FOR SALE: 94 Touring Wagon

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
94TurboWagon
First Gear

FOR SALE: 94 Touring Wagon

Post by 94TurboWagon »

Im open to selling my 94 White Touring Wagon with 163k miles if the price is right. Id like to free up some money to put into my second 96 SVX Lsi. My T-leg wagon runs awesome, no intercooler. Just (two weeks ago) installed four new drilled & slotted rotors, new Akebono ProAct pads on all four, stainless brake lines on all four, new rear calipers, new front calipers last summer. New Alternator Feb. 07, timing belt, water pump, cam, crank seals, in early 07 at 153k miles, now have 163k miles. Plugs were replaced at around 145k with NGK Iridiums, and wires as well with heavy duty http://www.vitekperformance.com/shop/pr ... gwires.asp#

Radiator was also replaced when I bought the car at 141k miles by previous owner. First thing I replaced when I bought the car were the stock 94 t-leg wheels and tires. Wheels were badly peeled and ugly. Bought 4 like new 02 WRX wheels mounted on Bridgestone Potenza RE92 tires that had only 500 miles on them from ebay. Wheels are in excellent shape with no damage whatsover. Interior is very clean, with no rips. Only wear is to the drivers side rug, which is covered my new black rubber mats. Everything works as it should, their is one dash light out on the temp controls. Body is solid, minus one fist size dent in rear quarter that my nephew backed into, minor rust bubbling on both rear wheel wells, and on back hatch by window molding. Ive tried to describe it as best as I can, if Im forgetting something, I will let you know. Email me for photos, I will take pictures of anything in particular you want to see. Switched to all Amsoil synthetic througout when I bought it in March 06, engine, tranny, diffs. Oh yeah, just got a BRAND NEW WINDSHIELD last week, with the tinted stripe on top, last one was clear all the way up, I hated that, always drove with my sunvisor down, which does NOT droop. Got hit by a stone that fell off of a dump truck on the highway. Email me at cow562yanks@sbcglobal.net for photos. Im in Connecticut. Best offers accepted, you must see photos first. Thanks for your time.

Dan

93 Legacy LS Wagon
94 Legacy Touring Wagon
96 SVX Lsi
96 SVX Lsi
07 Legacy Wagon (Not Outback)
94TurboWagon
First Gear

Post by 94TurboWagon »

If anyone wants to call me on the 94 White T-leg wagon my cell is 203-206-6406.

Thanks,

Dan
rad rex
First Gear

Post by rad rex »

How about some pics and an asking price Dan?
-Rad

Christine has a new owner, apparently he hasn't abused her enough yet

Understeer is when you see the tree you hit in front of the car, oversteer is when you feel it in the back - Walther Röhrl
shtbxr22
Fourth Gear

Post by shtbxr22 »

wouldn't that be sweet if we could trade? :wink: I NEED A WAGON!
Good judgment comes from experience, and often experience comes from bad judgment.

1998 VW GTi VR6 5MT (SOLD)
1992 SS 4EAT Winestone (minus 2 gears/SOLD)
1994 TW 4EAT Quicksilver (blown up/SOLD)
2007 Legacy SE 5MT Satin White Pearl (Mine now :))
94TurboWagon
First Gear

Post by 94TurboWagon »

How do I post pictures?
DLC
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DLC »

email them to me, I'll sort it out.
Legacy Central
2001 Legacy Outback Wagon | 2005 OB XT LTD | 1997 Legacy Outback Limited | 1998 Legacy L Wagon | 2000 GT Limited | 93 Legacy Touring Wagon 5MT | 90 Legacy L+