Autocrossed the Jelly Bean Part Duex!

Autocross, Rallycross, ProRally, Drag, WRC, F1 etc...

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

legacy92ej22t
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Autocrossed the Jelly Bean Part Duex!

Post by legacy92ej22t »

I went ahead and started a new thread since my other one got hijacked! :wink:

I did another AutoX about a month ago at a different spot. I was in Novice Stock again......

I took 4th, I got beat by a Mini Cooper S (1.5 seconds) a Viper GTS (.8 seconds) and a BMW M Coupe (.6 seconds). Again everyone was blown away that I was running so fast in my 135 chp, 3400 lb, 175k mile, oem suspension, stock everything Outback. :lol: In my actual class, if not in NS where the group any factory stock car together, I would have won by about 2 full seconds....Next year I'm not doing NS

There was a guy there in a silver '08 STI and I swear on my daughters soul, I beat him by almost a full 2 seconds! The guy had driving shoes and the whole nine yards. hahaha

I was off the fastest time of the day by about 4 seconds but that was a guy in a fully race prepped vette, I'm not a big fan of Corvettes but this thing was mean as hell.

Most of the people there and especially the SCCA Regional guys, were super cool and stoked on how well I did but a few of the guys with tons of money in their cars were pretty pissed that I was kicking their ass so bad.

I don't mean to come off like I'm bragging or anything, I was just really stocked and had a blast.......
-Matt

'92 SS 5mt. All go and no show. Sold :(
'94 Audi UrS4 Modded (new project)
'96 Outback 5mt.
'07 Legacy 2.5i SE

[quote="Redlined"]
Oh... and I hope the fucker get bunked with Gunter, arrested for raping Gorillas.[/quote]
impreza_GC8
First Gear

Post by impreza_GC8 »

Thats awesome, I'd love to autoX my Outback but I've already got a car for that. I've ran faster than STi's with my RS autoX car a few times. Its a nice feeling!
Its all about that fast driving, not the fast car.
-'97 Outback - EJ25 block/pistons/HLA heads, EJ22T crank/rods/ECU, EJ20G intake manifold/fuel rails/440cc injectors, VF8 @ 11psi. . . . Fuel cut > me