new pics of inzomnaic's car... RS seats and Hella 500's on!

Show us your Legacy pictures and videos.

Moderator: Moderators

inzomniac
First Gear

new pics of inzomnaic's car... RS seats and Hella 500's on!

Post by inzomniac »

well... I'm still on the road... haven't gone off too hard yet, and I've managed to put on a few new parts. The newest additions are the hella 500 fogs because I can't see at all in the night with the frosty lenses that are on the car right now... and the 00' RS front and rear seats (one of my few vanity mods). Don't laugh at my rims.. please, remember, function over form ;) k.. enough blabbing, now for the pics!

Taken at the very same track (moto-x track in my friend's "back yard") as the infamous Justy meets mud puddle pictures were taken... lets just say I came flying out of the grass in the infield a little quicker than I wanted to (avid H4's don't like dirt) :roll:

A still shot...

My new interiror:

That's all for now... I've gotta keep on saving for my damn engine swap!
Gary
1995 Legacy LS wagon
1991 Legacy Turbo - 5spd, JDM EJ20 conversion
1985 RX sedan - dual range 4WD, 5spd (P4 rally car)
random aircraft....
David Carter
Vendor
Vendor

00 RS Seats...

Post by David Carter »

Hey, I know the front seats weren't a problem but... how trick was the rear seat intall? if at all? you have got my interior moding synapsis working over time now..

David Carter
91 Subaru Legacy LS 2.2l FWD WGN
91 Subaru Legacy SSDN 2.2t AWD
inzomniac
First Gear

Post by inzomniac »

The rear seats were no problem at all, the bottom part of the seats seemed to want to hang over the ledge by about an inch, but you just bend the metal rods which the bolts go through and the problem is solved.
Gary
1995 Legacy LS wagon
random aircraft....
Brat4by4
Stratified

Post by Brat4by4 »

Hey! You have normal seatbelts :evil: . Dang early 90's advanced "technology".
1993 WMP BC6 5MT EJ22T 9psi 3.9:1 213k 205/55R16

62.6 m/s @ 0.66 bar. Gotta love boost. :)
inzomniac
First Gear

Post by inzomniac »

I think it was only the US models which came with the auto belts... I'm very glad my car dosn't have them, they look as if they'd get annoying!
Gary
1995 Legacy LS wagon
random aircraft....
eastbaysubaru
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by eastbaysubaru »

Cool to see the rear seats in there. I got '98 RS seats in the front of my car. Unfortunately there was never an RS wagon so I think I'm SOL for rear seats. I don't really mind, but it'd be nice to have them all match. Your car looks killer in the dirt. I like your mudflaps too! Looks like a lot of fun.

-Brian
'04 PSM FXT
Dr Nick
Second Gear

Post by Dr Nick »

I'd love to do that sort of thing too, but as my car is my daily drive (read: only drive!) it's going to have to wait until I get the Suzuki on the road - can't afford to break anything at the moment :?
- Rob

1992 Legacy Turbo Estate (Wagon) / 5MT / 186k miles. [url]http://www.griggs-taylor.co.uk/legacy.html[/url]
1986 Suzuki GSX-R400 / 6MT / 43k km. [url]http://www.griggs-taylor.co.uk/mybike.html[/url]
HomeSlice
Third Gear

Post by HomeSlice »

inzomniac wrote:I think it was only the US models which came with the auto belts... I'm very glad my car dosn't have them, they look as if they'd get annoying!
Yup only in the states we were lucky enuff to get the auto belts......
i like my height adjustable seatbelts.
I had to ditch the autos. :D
MY93BC Legacy Sonora Sand---> black plasti-dip?
MY93GC Impreza Amethyst--> Glacier/aspen/pd White
93BC"edm" 93GC 90BC R.I.P.
inzomniac
First Gear

Post by inzomniac »

Dr Nick: The legacy is my only car too, and I don't make enough money to break things and be able to continue.. so I just try to keep it on the road :wink: Doing drifts like this in a controled environment or messing around in a parking lot when it snows isn't going to damage the car at all unless you have the missfortune of running into a tree, and even that is better than having your car written off in some freak stupid traffic accident... my take on it is that I bought the car so that i'd have some power to play around with, and I play hard :D The only damage on my car is from rust and some muppet dropping a piece of wood on the rear quarter! Scoobies love to rally, I swear the thing runs better after a good hard thrashing. And if you do manage to roll the thing into a ball, just make sure there's someone there with a video/still camera to make a cool story out of it all :roll:

I'll get some more pics up next week.. I'll try to get my ice racer/beater CRX trailerd up to the track and do some insane jumps on the moto-x track (I'll be wearing my helmet for that) maybe even roll the little POS for fun, although I don't think the roof on the little honda would be that strong :?
Gary
1995 Legacy LS wagon
random aircraft....
ciper
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by ciper »

inzomniac: I think your wheels are great!