2005 legacy

Subaru-related topics that don't belong anywhere else...

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

import_freak
First Gear

2005 legacy

Post by import_freak »

hey guys i found this on car and driver and thought id share it with you
enjoy http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp ... e_number=1
93 legacy turbo sedan
00 jeep wrangler
Yukonart
Cradle Robber
Cradle Robber

Post by Yukonart »

OOooooh . . .now you're talking. :D

Definitely looking at a 2006 Legacy Wagon as my daily when they come out. . . make the STi into a weekend / race platform car. :twisted:
import_freak
First Gear

Post by import_freak »

ive even heard a rumor about an sti legacy with a turbod IC'd h6 that has 350 hp so far its just a rumor but that would be sweet
93 legacy turbo sedan
00 jeep wrangler
Yukonart
Cradle Robber
Cradle Robber

Post by Yukonart »

import_freak wrote:ive even heard a rumor about an sti legacy with a turbod IC'd h6 that has 350 hp so far its just a rumor but that would be sweet
In that case, the STi would remain the daily driver and the new Legacy would be turned in the track car! :P
Dr Nick
Second Gear

Post by Dr Nick »

There are companies taking orders for grey imports into the UK already. Good thing Japan drives on the wrong side of the road too! :D

Just need to come up with a really substantial amount of money to get one :?
- Rob

1992 Legacy Turbo Estate (Wagon) / 5MT / 186k miles. [url]http://www.griggs-taylor.co.uk/legacy.html[/url]
1986 Suzuki GSX-R400 / 6MT / 43k km. [url]http://www.griggs-taylor.co.uk/mybike.html[/url]
legacy92ej22t
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by legacy92ej22t »

import_freak wrote:ive even heard a rumor about an sti legacy with a turbod IC'd h6 that has 350 hp so far its just a rumor but that would be sweet
I heard in Motor Trend a few months back about an American release Legacy sti with a H6TT putting out 450 bhp! They said it was a done deal but I kinda doubt it. I asked SOA at the shootout this last weekend about the Legacy turbo release and they said definitely this spring it would be released but wouldn't comment on the powertrain. They said nothing was final yet.
-Matt

'92 SS 5mt. All go and no show. Sold :(
'94 Audi UrS4 Modded (new project)
'96 Outback 5mt.
'07 Legacy 2.5i SE

[quote="Redlined"]
Oh... and I hope the fucker get bunked with Gunter, arrested for raping Gorillas.[/quote]
import_freak
First Gear

Post by import_freak »

an h6tt that has 450HP? holy geeze!! :shock: that would be a very very nice car if they brought something like that to the states youd know where to find me every day :twisted:
ya maybe theyll bring something like that here in the year 2050 :cry:
93 legacy turbo sedan
00 jeep wrangler