It's Showtime!!! WCSS8 info

Subaru-related topics that don't belong anywhere else...

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

Qman4x4
First Gear

It's Showtime!!! WCSS8 info

Post by Qman4x4 »

Hey everybody. Just wanna let you know that planning for the West Coast Subaru Show is in full swing.
Info can be found at: http://www.westcoastsubarushow.com
Site's still under construction, but will be completed soon.

WCSS will take place at Hood River Co. Fairgrounds, Hood River, OR.
The date will be August 26-28.

Sponsored by http://www.subaruwest.com and *others.
Closet Legacy owner
dscoobydoo
Fifth Gear

Post by dscoobydoo »

Cool- should be there!
Yes I have too many Subarus
No you can't have one
05 GD-STI
01- RS- Swapped-07 STI
00- GF
93 SS- "the original Robtune" (now in new hands)
Splinter
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by Splinter »

Oo end of august?

I should have my build done by then :D
98 Steel Widebody RSTi-RA Superbeast
RS25
First Gear

Post by RS25 »

so who is going to this..? I'm thinking I might..
Adam West
Fourth Gear

Post by Adam West »

I'm going...thinking Saturday only tho...Anyone got a detailed program of what's going on what days?
93SS 5MT White, TD05-16G, TMIC, 3"Turboback, Magnaflow, Alu Rad, H&R Sports, AGX struts, F/R STBs, Whiteline Sways, ALK+Endlinks, Odyssey 925, AC delete, Evo8 Recaros, Sparco 4p, 3.9 LSD, Hellas+air horns, IPD short throw, 99RSrims, s03's
RS25
First Gear

Post by RS25 »

look on nasioc.. there is a forum in the vancouver and the north west forums with detailed scheduals on events.
Adam West
Fourth Gear

Post by Adam West »

Yeah, I've looked at those threads. Lots of blah, blah 7-13 pages of people saying I'm going, or wish I could go but who's going to feed the cat? yada... Not even a detailed agenda here...http://www.westcoastsubarushow.com/...so its all just conjecture...

From what I gather not a whole lot going on on Friday besides setting up and getting situated. The BBQ near the border will be a fun stop off on the way down.

Never been to one of these before tho. Thinking of camping Friday night and spending Saturday.

Main question: Anything for really young kids to do?? Tempted to bring the entire famadamily but my three year will need a playground or something after he maxes out on Subarus...What think? Any kids going this year we know of? Any last year?...

Thanks for the ree-ply...

Adam
93SS 5MT White, TD05-16G, TMIC, 3"Turboback, Magnaflow, Alu Rad, H&R Sports, AGX struts, F/R STBs, Whiteline Sways, ALK+Endlinks, Odyssey 925, AC delete, Evo8 Recaros, Sparco 4p, 3.9 LSD, Hellas+air horns, IPD short throw, 99RSrims, s03's
Yukonart
Cradle Robber
Cradle Robber

Post by Yukonart »

Adam West wrote: Main question: Anything for really young kids to do?? Tempted to bring the entire famadamily but my three year will need a playground or something after he maxes out on Subarus...What think? Any kids going this year we know of? Any last year?...
Got two words for you, Adam. . . . . "mud pit" :lol:
"Power is NOTHING without control"
1994 & 2005 Legacy GT Wagons
GotSubie
First Gear

Post by GotSubie »

ya there's going to be alot of kids going because in my opinion every subaru driver is a kid at heart lol i like the mud pit idea :)
LaureltheQueen
Spelling Nazi
Spelling Nazi

Post by LaureltheQueen »

There are usually a fair few kids there. Doug always brings his, Eric has a couple, and I know there's lots of old-schoolers that have children that come. I don't remember there being a playground, but there's lots of other kids to run around with, they could even start a gang.
Laurel Tuning Stage 15
92 Touring Wagon 5MT 16G
[quote="NICO I WRX U"]the streets are my track[/quote]
Adam West
Fourth Gear

Post by Adam West »

Cool. I may bring the critter even without his mom. She has to work Friday...Thanks gang!