GrimmSpeed up pipe

Parts and services from sanctioned vendors and businesses.

Moderator: Moderators

Reason
Vendor
Vendor

GrimmSpeed up pipe

Post by Reason »

I will be offering the GrimmSpeed product line. I'm going to be dealing with their uppipe right off that bat. Here are a few highlights of the GrimmSpeed uppipe.

- massiave SS flanges
- minimal internal steps for maximum flow
- complete stainless steel construction
- optional ceramic coating
- weight reduction over stock piece
- flex joint that is NOT located in the bend which adds life expectancy to the flex section. many other up pipes have a flex right in a sharp bend so all the exhaust/turbulence is hitting up against it.
- reduce turbo lag
- +10whp gain
- increase exhaust flow to turbo

Adding a non-cat'd up pipe is one of the first things you should do to your Subaru. Arguably one of the best $/HP ratios. Due to emission reasons Subaru has to but very restrictive cats in the exhaust system. With the GrimmSpeed up pipe these cats are eliminated. Another great feature of the GrimmSpeed up pipe is that the inlet is gasket matched so you have a perfectly smoothed out exhaust flow compared to the big step that that tiny stock inlet has.

The GrimmSpeed up pipe is specifically created without an EGT bung. The ecu does not use the egt sensor for air/fuel adjustments. You do not need the egt sensor. If you would like to keep tabs on EGT temperatures the correct place to do it is on the exhaust manifold right after the exhaust ports, this is the only place where the correct temperatures can be taken.

Applications:
02-07 WRX
04-07 STi
04-07 LGT
04-07 FXT
04-07 Baja T

PM me for prices and question on the rest of GrimmSpeed products!

Shane
4Zero1 Facebook JOIN!
Subaru Legacy International
4Zero1Motorsports
2010 Legacy GT
1998 Legacy L parted
1999 Legacy GT SOLD
1995 Legacy L wagon parted
1992 SS 5 spd SOLD
1997 GT R.I.P.