FS: 94 SS (td04 + wrx tmic & apex gt spec)

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
know1
Second Gear

FS: 94 SS (td04 + wrx tmic & apex gt spec)

Post by know1 »

As stated in the title, my beloved car is up for sale.

It is a 1994 Turbo Sedan. It is an automatic, located in Vancouver BC Canada and is red...well crimson pearl to be exact. It has ~181000km on the clock and is currently aircared until 2010. It has some mods, I installed a td04 turbo and intercooler from an 05 FXT. At the same time, an apex GT spec 3.5" exhaust after a 3" catless bellmouth downpipe was installed as well. As for body mods, I painted the headlights (see pic), made a custom grill, de-chromed everything and installed a set of EDM tail lights. There are some slight dents (pics to come) on the rear quarter panel from when I bumped into a tree (post bump service records in history). I have recently winterized the car, meaning that I put new windshield wiper blades on it, filled it up with rainX windshield wiper fluid, recently filled up my power steering fluid and did an oil change. Not to mention I just got a new set of Hankook IceBear W300s put on the stock rims not a month ago.

The car, for my asking price, will come with some extras as well. A set of painted Forester rims (as seen in pics) with 2 season old Pirelli P-Zero Neros on them, a set of mint JDM power folding mirrors, two mint 92 tails (if you don't like the EDM tails),a JECS MAF, a pair of 3" fog lights with switch and all stock parts (turbo, exhaust, snorkle and some others).

The history of the car is as follows. I am the third owner, all of which were non smokers with no pets. Upon my purchase of the car I received an envelope with a detailed history of every service the car has received in it's life. It has been owned by neat freaks and people who have loved the car, because of this the interior is mint. Nothing is ripped, sagging, broken, stained or overly worn. I steam clean the inside every once in a while, Armour All'd it a few times every summer and washed and waxed it frequently.

My asking price is $4000 CDN for everything, PM me with any questions or ask in this thread.

Just as a side note (and because it is always my first question), the reason I am selling is because I want a manual and don't want to muck around with a tranny swap.

Engine bay (post turbo/intercooler), painted headlights and custom grill

interior pic #1

Interior pic #2
Last edited by know1 on Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
1994 Crimson Pearl SS [ td04, 06 fxt tmic,3" catless dp -> apex GT spec exhaust, EDM Tails ]
LegacyT
Fourth Gear

Post by LegacyT »

My sister car, man I want it. Gettin it transported would be the prob though :evil:
1991 Turbo Sedan, Aspen White 5MT, Sold RIP
1994 Turbo Sedan, Crimson Pearl 5MT, from British Columbia-no rust!
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

180K miles or kilometers?
98 Metro Hatch Daily Driver :)
91 SS EJ20G Engine/Tranny/Diff Swap Build Thread Here
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
know1
Second Gear

Post by know1 »

Transport would be a bit tough unless you were out here for a reason and wanted to drive it home :P

181000 KM
1994 Crimson Pearl SS [ td04, 06 fxt tmic,3" catless dp -> apex GT spec exhaust, EDM Tails ]
Never Summer
In Neutral

Post by Never Summer »

im very interested but i dont see a price and i live up north so i dont need to ship it.
1990 Nissan 240sx Sr20det-DD
lookin for a rally project
know1
Second Gear

Post by know1 »

bump, come on guys.

With all the extras it's like only paying $3000 for the car itself!