WTB: ej22 block halves

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
matt72
In Neutral

WTB: ej22 block halves

Post by matt72 »

I'm looking for set of 2.2 block halves to build on. Obviously I would prefer the closed deck but I know it's not as easy to obtain these days. I would settle for any ol' ej22e as well. Not looking for anything other than the halves themselves....other than maybe a crank but it's not priority right now.

If anyone has anything lying around, let me know!
02 WRX (The problem child)sold
93 Legacy Wagon (The dependable go getter)
05 STi
Damon
Second Gear

Post by Damon »

matt72
In Neutral

Post by matt72 »

Hey Damon! you sold me that ej22t years ago! Are the halves and crank really going for $600?? (a little bit much for me, yikes!)
05 STi
Damon
Second Gear

Post by Damon »

Yeah, I didn't know that was you. How's your car? These blocks are getting kinda hard to come by now days.
matt72
In Neutral

Post by matt72 »

Thanks everyone for your responses/PM's. I think I bit off more than I can chew, lol. I should have done more research on the current value, I didn't realize just the halves are in such high demand (although It's obvious why).

Damon, my car sits more than it runs, it's been an electrical nightmare among many other problems. I just keep plugging away at it, lol.

I still have the block halves that I originally got off of you, but one single little dimple on a cylinder wall is keeping me from using it. It's been bored .040 over already, Ron@Raw1 performance said I could go out as far as .060 -but then I'd have to buy new pistons, and that's not really on the list at the moment haha :( .
05 STi
lunes
First Gear

Post by lunes »

I have a 2.2 right now that runs but is coming out of the car soon... Im willing to deal... (its not a T) I have a few friends in Indiana that might be willing to deliver if they come visit me anytime soon... pm me if youre still interested...
gijonas
Fourth Gear

Post by gijonas »

I have a newly .040 over and cleaned block,but it needs an align hone of the main bearing openings.I went and built on a different block to save on machining costs.This was bored and honed just weeks ago and hasnt even been touched since.PM if you are interested.I have money into it but i will make a deal since it needs machine work.

OH yeah this is a closed deck too.
94SS.Wiseco forged pistons,TD04,TMIC,WALBRO 225,440's,3" all the way,revtronix stage 2,enough other crap to fill the internet.

THE TRIBUTE BUILD>>>LINKY LINK>>> http://bbs.legacycentral.org/viewtopic.php?p=295455#295455