Now, That's a Beefy Strut Brace! Nice Skyline too.

Show us your Legacy pictures and videos.

Moderator: Moderators

kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Now, That's a Beefy Strut Brace! Nice Skyline too.

Post by kimokalihi »

98 Metro Hatch Daily Driver :)
91 SS EJ20G Engine/Tranny/Diff Swap Build Thread Here
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
Dirty91Legacy
First Gear

Re: Now, That's a Beefy Strut Brace! Nice Skyline too.

Post by Dirty91Legacy »

sick titanium intake piping!
When in doubt...Go flat out.
-Colin Mcrae-
gijonas
Fourth Gear

Post by gijonas »

too ricey for me but love those cars.styling is spot on with those.
94SS.Wiseco forged pistons,TD04,TMIC,WALBRO 225,440's,3" all the way,revtronix stage 2,enough other crap to fill the internet.

THE TRIBUTE BUILD>>>LINKY LINK>>> http://bbs.legacycentral.org/viewtopic.php?p=295455#295455
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

Yeah I'm really hatin the carbon fiber. I can't stand the look of that shit. Paint it. Just looks tacky and cheap.
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

I can't stand the look of carbon fiber, either. I don't get why people like the look other than to show off how "sophisticated" (how much they spent because, obviously, the more spent on something, the better it is) their car is. Did people in the 50's drive around with unpainted fiberglass to look cool? But it's a real shame that the GTR doesn't look anything like the R34 and I much prefer the sound of a I6 to a V6.
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

Exactly. Paint the carbon fiber the same color as the car. It looks disgusting. Especially now that it's so played out and people buy fake carbon fiber painted auto parts all the time now.
cj91legss
Fifth Gear

Post by cj91legss »

kimokalihi wrote:Exactly. Paint the carbon fiber the same color as the car. It looks disgusting. Especially now that it's so played out and people buy fake carbon fiber painted auto parts all the time now.
My B&M Shift Knob is fake carbon fiber :(
91 L-TW Wagon with a full Swap -RIP
92 SS Prefaced, GD dash swapped, 22T/205 Hybrid 20 psi - BEAST!
93 SS Bone Stock Gone!
94 TW Bone Stock Gone!
91 SS 4EAT Sold!
98 LGT 4EAT
98 LGT Wagon 4EAT
HappyFrog
First Gear

Post by HappyFrog »

cj91legss wrote:
kimokalihi wrote:Exactly. Paint the carbon fiber the same color as the car. It looks disgusting. Especially now that it's so played out and people buy fake carbon fiber painted auto parts all the time now.
My B&M Shift Knob is fake carbon fiber :(
:lol:
Subaru Legacy Turbo 1992 - it's alive (but not done). VEMS ecu, 6mt, Wiseco/Eagle internals, Hybrid GT FMIC, 550cc, TD05 Big 16g @ 22psi, dynoed 294/293.
Now being parted out
SubyFusion
Second Gear

Post by SubyFusion »

Almost 95% of the carbon fiber hoods made are not even real Carbon fiber anyways! I work with composites and I can tell you first hand that there are two types, The fake stuff is just colored fiberglass and the real stuff is so expensive most people cant even afford it! so all those hoods and stuff you see on those ricer cars are just fake, they don't even have the strength of carbon fiber or the lightness. You cant really paint it either since they use a clear type jel coat thats like the clear coat on a car! but I agree with you guys if I was to get a hood i would just get it fiberglass and paint it to match!
1992 Legacy L (AWD )(5MT)[2.5RS Trans] EJ22T Swap in Progress