WTB Used VF22 TURBO

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
xxchevypwrxx
In Neutral

WTB Used VF22 TURBO

Post by xxchevypwrxx »

Anyone have a used ihi VF-22 Turbo? or know where i can get one? reply or pm me, thnx. :-D
know1
Second Gear

Post by know1 »

goodluck!

free bump for having good taste in turbos
1994 Crimson Pearl SS [ td04, 06 fxt tmic,3" catless dp -> apex GT spec exhaust, EDM Tails ]
xxchevypwrxx
In Neutral

Post by xxchevypwrxx »

yeah i know, i recently installed the revtronix chip in my 91' ss turbo and loved the wake up the car got, now i want the 550cc injectors and the vf22 turbo, anyone?!
1991 Subaru Legacy SS , FMIC,ROYAL PURPLE OIL's,REVTRONIX CHIP,Custom exhaust from turbo to muffler,k&n filter,custom piping,stock turbo pushing 15psi of boost!
xxchevypwrxx
In Neutral

Post by xxchevypwrxx »

Bump :!:
1991 Subaru Legacy SS , FMIC,ROYAL PURPLE OIL's,REVTRONIX CHIP,Custom exhaust from turbo to muffler,k&n filter,custom piping,stock turbo pushing 15psi of boost!
BXSS
Fourth Gear

Post by BXSS »

How do you like that chip?

PM'd you re. a TD05-16G
94 Legacy SS
96 Impreza OBS
99 Impreza OBS-T
04 Sienna XLE Limited AWD
xxchevypwrxx
In Neutral

Post by xxchevypwrxx »

i love it !! it woke it up a lot, i didn't know the potential these cars have. already have 2 kills....honda prelude and a 5.0 v8 mustang :-D more to come,i liked it so much i know want to purchase a vf22 and the proper injectors.If nobody has one i would have to be forced to shell out some GOOD cash for a new one. :( ANYONE?
BXSS
Fourth Gear

Post by BXSS »

Good to hear you liked the chip!
You should give it a review as alot of folks are interested in user opinions about this item.

16G = 505-525CFM @ 1bar
VF22 = 435CFM @ 1bar

16G is better, more airflow @ the same pressure level!
94 Legacy SS
96 Impreza OBS
99 Impreza OBS-T
04 Sienna XLE Limited AWD
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

How much is a TD05? Several hundred dollars right? Like 500-600?
98 Metro Hatch Daily Driver :)
91 SS EJ20G Engine/Tranny/Diff Swap Build Thread Here
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
xxchevypwrxx
In Neutral

Post by xxchevypwrxx »

I will try to post pics of the car with the chip installed,didn't have a camera @ the time of installation, but i can prove that i have it, So what do you all think? Should i go with the 16g? or the vf22? And i also RECCOMEND this chip for anyone who is thinking about getting it!! You won't be let down by how much more of a kick it gives you!! Now my car skweals the tires when i launch it @ 5-10psi i was laughing the first time i did a take off after install.Would the 16g be a direct bolt-on?
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

legacy92ej22t had a 16G on his car & loved it. That was enough to convince me to purchase one for my car. Mine won't be installed until the spring, but Matt's car was sick with his on a fully opened up exhaust. You'll have better luck finding a cheap rebuildable 16G like I did vs. a used VF-22 in good condition.
Jason
'92 LSS "Trixie" - TD04, '06 WRX TMIC, Invidia D/P & TXS U/P, 3" APEX'i CBE, custom intake, TXS MBC & BPV
Perrin LCP, WRX & H6 brakes, S/S lines, Cusco H-brace & RSTB, AGX's, Progress springs, SimplySubie fender braces
know1
Second Gear

Post by know1 »

1994 Crimson Pearl SS [ td04, 06 fxt tmic,3" catless dp -> apex GT spec exhaust, EDM Tails ]
impreza_GC8
First Gear

Post by impreza_GC8 »

A friend of mine has a VF22 on his STI currently, he is planning a major buildup of his engine in the coming weeks so I would imagine it would be for sale.
I think his AIM name is Halo7076. If you want you can PM me a message you would like for me to pass on to him.
-'97 Outback - EJ25 block/pistons/HLA heads, EJ22T crank/rods/ECU, EJ20G intake manifold/fuel rails/440cc injectors, VF8 @ 11psi. . . . Fuel cut > me