RIP LostinMaine

This is for non-Subaru related topics. Keep it realistic please.

Moderator: Moderators

Turbone
In Neutral

RIP LostinMaine

Post by Turbone »

One of the members over at USMB posted this a few days ago, it was a friend of his.
I also see he was a member here.
http://bbs.legacycentral.org/memberlist ... ile&u=6042

Here are the details........crappy way to die :(
http://www.pressherald.com/news/Man-24- ... ault-.html
89 RX w/2.2T
03 Fozzy
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Re: RIP LostinMaine

Post by evolutionmovement »

That really sucks. Portland seems like such a decent city, too. Guess it doesn't matter where you are—there are always assholes. Hope they get the tool bag who attacked him, at least. I've seen cases in the news where guys get tried for murder even if the victim died from falling after an otherwise non-lethal hit. My best regards to his family and friends.
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
Timo
First Gear

Post by Timo »

What a dramatic story :(

My best regards to his family and his beloved..
Subaru Legacy Turbo RS

Something needed/wanted from EU, maybe I can help, just pm me!
gijonas
Fourth Gear

Post by gijonas »

Man WTF! thats close to home.I actually talked to him a bit quite some time ago about setting him up with some parts,seemed like a cool kid.
Portland seems like such a decent city, too.
= wrong.

Unfortunately it used to be a great place,where everyone in Maine ended up going (most of my friends as well).Nowadays it is well on its way to being like all the other scummy milltowns (Lewiston,Auburn Ect.).Really sux ass and worst of all is im not surprised.
94SS.Wiseco forged pistons,TD04,TMIC,WALBRO 225,440's,3" all the way,revtronix stage 2,enough other crap to fill the internet.

THE TRIBUTE BUILD>>>LINKY LINK>>> http://bbs.legacycentral.org/viewtopic.php?p=295455#295455
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

I'm only really familiar with the Old Port, but it always seemed quiet to me. Then again, I went to school in Detroit and I like that city, so maybe I have a high tolerance for trash as long as it's relatively quiet and has some character. I'm not familiar with Lewiston or Auburn, but I'll match your scummy mill towns with Lynn and Lowell and raise you a Lawrence, MA.

But whatever the case, I didn't know this kid personally and he didn't post often, but this place lost a friend and that really sucks. The kid was only 20 friggin' years old. And over what? The poor girlfriend, too, being right there. Assholes.
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
Florin1
Fourth Gear

Post by Florin1 »

Very sad. :(
1994 Legacy Sport Sedan.
1991 Legacy Sport Sedan.
Kelly
Fourth Gear

Post by Kelly »

I hope the court shows no mercy.