(MA)FS: 1994 Legacy GT Wagon EJ22E-T - $2500

For sales of complete cars only, from body shells to full builds, running or not.

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum. Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
No partouts or individual parts sales.

All auctions or local sales should be in the Craigslist/eBay forum
subachouli
In Neutral

(MA)FS: 1994 Legacy GT Wagon EJ22E-T - $2500

Post by subachouli »

*Kinda Rare*

I'm selling my shop truck. This is a 1994 Legacy GT wagon with the JDM style step roof. They made these for one year only, in two colors.

Mileage is 187k. It's got the factory 5 speed 4.11.

It starts, runs, drives and stops with all the cool turbo noises included.

I turbocharged the stock EJ22E for a little extra pep. Subachad up and down pipes, VF11 @ 5psi, WRX TMIC. The turbo job was quick and dirty, a little Mickey, and it could use some finishing touches, but it works well and pulls pretty good. The motor is leaky in all the Subaru places.

I can include a complete phase 1 EJ22, alternator to oil pan. 105k, it's a drop in runner if you need it. I also have a Vortech 6:1 FPR you can have, maybe some gauges kicking around you can have too.

Exterior wise, I found and spray bombed a turbo hood. It has a turbo grille and the JDM rear spoiler. Quarters were done and fenders were replaced at some point, and the paint it close, but not perfect. I POR15'd the rust on the rockers under the skirts. Underside is clean.

Has some cheapie coilovers that came with the car. Tires are pretty new.

Interior is a little ratty, blackish gray leather. But it's got black WRX front seats, a Cusco shift knob and an old school MOMO wheel on a factory Liberty hub, and a rare Prova horn button. Horn doesn't work. No radio. Drivers seat belt is lap only.

It needs a lot, it includes a lot, and rather than texting back and forth for weeks with questions, just come down and drive it, and if you like it, make me an offer and take it home. I'm in Raynham, MA. PM me for a phone number. Title in hand.

Lot of potential here. If you were trying to build a replica JDM Legacy RS Turbo wagon, this is the car to use, as it's the only first gen with the step roof. This was originally my plan, but I have a garage full of British cars that need my attention, and I'm clearing out the Subaru projects.

Thanks,
Jim
subachouli
In Neutral

Re: (MA)FS: 1994 Legacy GT Wagon EJ22E-T - $2500

Post by subachouli »

SOLD

thank you